The BEST Place to Find Beautiful Knobs and Pulls | WHITE HOMES

Well hello! It's a beautiful day here and it has me dreaming of spring. Just about right now is when I start to get annoyed with the cold and count down the days to warmer weather. I think I'll be counting down for awhile though. :)

So I shared last week that I cheated once on my no spend month, and it was at Hobby Lobby while I was taking photos for this post. I blame you all! Ha! If you haven't seen the hardware aisle at the Lob then you must go…and go when it's half off because you will want some, I promise. 

I've used their knobs a few times in our home, including these white beauties:
white knobs black dresser
I adore the white against the black and they have a vintage feel that I love. 

I also used some turquoise-looking knobs in our powder room a few years back: 
planked wall bathroom
Those are a couple of my favorites!

I've shared these before here, but  I check them out every time I stop in HL because they seem to change them out often.  I took some pics of my favorites that are there right now and I was surprised at how sophisticated some of them were. I loved this Lucite look with the brass: 
lucite knobs

I think that would look amazing on a black dresser or vanity as well. This handle matched: 
Lucite handles Hobby Lobby
It was really substantial and felt sturdy.

The theme of most of the newer ones I found were wood, stone and metal combos -- this one was a mix of stone and faux wood: 
Hobby Lobby knob selection
This wood one would look sharp in an office or on a painted dresser: 

I actually got very similar handles to these for a lot more at a specialty shop:
arrow cabinet handles
I'm kicking myself for not looking here first!

These longer handles were cool and were an antiqued gold look: 
Hobby Lobby knob selection

I like the stone versions the best though -- this one was huge and would make a big statement!:
Blue agate knobs

This marble knob was simple but would look stunning against a dark piece:
Marble knobs
 I grabbed some of these for a nightstand project -- not sure the color will work but I just adore the look:
Knob and hardware selection Hobby Lobby
My only fear with the stone is how they would hold up -- I can totally see this one breaking if a drawer is too heavy: 
Agate drawer handle

 Of course they have a ton of cute versions as well that would be perfect in a nursery or kid's room:
Animal knobs

Animal hardware hobby lobby
How fun! The dinosaurs would be adorable on a nursery dresser. The deer or elk would make for a fun holiday project too. Remember you can easily spray paint them! AND, these don't have to just be used for drawers -- some would make for cute hooks or to hang art like I showed you here

These would be great for a craft area:
Chalkboard drawer pulls

What a fun way to label drawers! 

And if you want girly they have you covered there too: 
Knobs for girl's room

HL always has some that remind me of what you would find in Anthropologie: 
Anthropologie-like knobs

Of course you can never go wrong with a glass or crystal knob -- they have a huge selection: 
Crystal and glass knobs

I noticed this time they had quite a few of these decorative pieces that you put on before the knob -- so if you want it to make more of a statement something like this would work: 
I always love looking through this spot -- they have great decorative hooks as well. They are half off every few weeks so be sure to plan accordingly. You'll save a ton of cash! Even not on sale these are still less expensive than you'd find at higher end stores.

Have you shopped this aisle? Found any cute ones? I was surprised at how on trend they were with a lot of these! I think decorative knobs are such an easy way to add some character and personality to a space.

Post a Comment

 
Top