Last Minute Christmas Home Tour | WHITE HOMES

Hello my friends! I couldn't let the holiday pass without wishing you all a VERY Merry Christmas! This week has flown by, I can't even believe it's Christmas Eve. I have to make a last minute run to the grocery and then we are hunkering down for a few days. I cannot wait! 

I never really shared a Christmas tour this year and I wanted to leave you with some photos of our holiday home before it's all gone. (Sniff.) The days after Christmas are always bittersweet for me -- I love the idea of freeing up space in our home and it always feels bigger and so fresh, but at the same time I miss the twinkling lights and warmth the decor brings. I have a feeling the decorations will be up longer this year than most. :) 

I envision you all looking these photos while cuddled up on your couch with a hot cocoa in hand -- or maybe you'll be laying in bed exhausted after a marathon of wrapping like me. Ha! Either way, I hope you enjoy: 
inexpensive ornament ideas
(see our dollar spot tree here)

dark gray fireplace marble tile
(more on the sweater wrapped candles here)

black dresser foyer

(our tree has been ravaged by the cats, but we love it!)

slipcovered neutral sofa
(how to make Pottery Barn pillows for cheap here)

easy holiday art

black accent wall
(more about the new black accent wall here)

wood stairs white risers

window seat in kitchen

board and batten wall treatment

two toned kitchen
(see the whole Christmas kitchen here)

DIY bookcases

Wishing you all the happiest of holidays -- I am so grateful for you all!! 
Merry Christmas, I'll see you back here next week!

Post a Comment

 
Top