My Top Tens of 2015! | WHITE HOMES

Well hey there! I hope your holiday was wonderful!! We've been enjoying doing absolutely nothing but hanging out with family and catching up on movies -- what a treat. I got off the couch yesterday to clean the kitchen but that's about it. The posts this week will most likely go up later like today…I'm moving slow.

This is one of my favorite posts of the year because I highlight my most popular and favorite projects of the past 12 months. It is so fun to look back and honestly quite gratifying.

First up, I find these the most interesting because not one was from this year! These are all posts from years past but continue to be my most popular content.

1. DIY headboard tutorial (for less than $100!):
DIY headboard tutorial

2. My easy banana bread (SO good):
easy banana bread

3. Wood planked wall (for less than $50):
wood planked accent wall

4. How to build built ins:
how to build bookcases

5. Decorating above the cabinets:
decorating above cabinets

6. Finished DIY bookcases:
DIY built in bookcases

7. Spray painting door knobs:
spray painting door knobs
And the results!

8. Accent lighting in the kitchen!:
DIY accent lighting kitchen

9. Basement cubby storage:
storage cubby built ins
10. IKEA table turned farmhouse table:
Ikea table turned farmhouse table

I think it's so interesting to see what projects stand the test of time.

These are my favorite/most popular posts from this year! It was a fantastic year!

1. Where have all the blogs gone? I've noticed over the past couple of years that a TON of bloggers have stopped writing. Many of you have noticed the same!

2. A dream realized (the new window seat):
building a window seat

3. The expanded kitchen island (that I adore!):
microwave in island

4. A simple art caddy project using dollar spot buckets:
craft caddy
5. Never say never -- the color I said I would never use that is now all over my house. :)

6. Two of my favorite basement projects -- the floating shelves in the laundry room and the new wood planked wall in the family room:
wood planked wall various stains

7. We've been in our home nearly 12 years now! Here's the 11 year tour.

8. The living room underwent some changes -- the new sofa (you won't believe where I got it) and the half wall I turned into a bookcase:
half wall bookcase

9. Gardening is a passion of mine and I share a tour of our backyard and my gardens every year. I love watching it grow!

10. Of course, I had to include my massive project for this year -- our kitchen renovation that I tackled mostly by myself!:
DIY kitchen renovation

And I have to give thanks to those who sent me so many new readers this year! These blogs are fantastic and I appreciate each and every one of them! Check them out (you will find tons of inspiration!):

1. DIY & Crafts
2. Brooklyn Limestone
3. 320 Sycamore
4. Simple Details
5. Centsational Girl
6. Cozy Cottage Cute
7. Bower Power 
8. Kids Activities Blog
9. Everything Etsy
10. Craftionary

Now I'm heading back to the couch. OK...I've been on the couch the whole time. I am getting excited to tackle all kinds of fun new projects this year, I'll share more about those soon! For now, rest. :)

Post a Comment

 
Top