Haven Conference 2016! | WHITE HOMES



Hello all! I'm back with a rare weekend post to make sure you know that the tickets for the 2016 Haven Conference go on sale this Tuesday!

This is the fifth year for this home decor/DIY blogging conference and I'm so proud to have been a part of it all these years! A couple of us made the tough decision to not participate in the planning this year and let me tell you -- it was one of the hardest decisions of my life. Planning a national conference is no joke, the time commitment is HUGE. I wanted to focus more on my family and home this year but will definitely still be there and will be involved!:


This year's conference is August 5-7 in Atlanta, GA. I know it's going to be another fantastic event! I'm already hearing about some of the sessions getting really excited. I've been at this blogging thing for eight years and I can tell you there is ALWAYS something to learn. Although the friendships and connections you'll make are even more important.

If you have been blogging for a year or eight years, I know you'll find it worthwhile. I hope you can join us! Remember to watch for ticket sales Tuesday, March 1. You can find out more about the event here.


Post a Comment

 
Top