Showing off Brandi | WHITE HOMES

Hey all! I'm excited for the three day weekend! 

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite bloggers -- this girl is beautiful inside and out, I just love her. Brandi blogs at Don't Disturb This Groove and I'm excited to share some of her home with you! I LOVE her style. 

I have to start with one of my favorite spaces of hers -- the gorgeous dining room:
neutral natural dining room
The drapes, the chairs, that mirror -- all of it is so lovely together! 

I love her use of neutrals in this space -- all so calming and pretty: 

neutral dining room
This looks like a place people would feel relaxed and at home which is what I like most about it. 

I LOVE the look of the wood wall in her son's room
wood planked wall using flooring
You'll have to go check it out to see what they used for the wall -- no staining needed! Brilliant. 

Her entryway underwent a fairly simple transformation that packed a big punch -- the wainscoting makes such a difference: 
black door in entry
And I love how she had a tight space but was still able to add a landing spot for keys and mail, while adding a little decor: 
small shelf in entry
It's just the right amount! 

I'm pretty sure I've shared her laundry/mud room before -- I love it! She made it a pretty space and still kept it super functional: 
mud room laundry combination
You know I love that painted door too. And all the natural light! Check out those DIY shelves -- such a great idea.

Brandi's living room is beautifully decorated too:
neutral sofa color pillows
I adore her style -- beautiful and homey but not overly done. Simple touches are what draw me to a space and I'm drawn to all of her spaces! ;)

Please check out more of Brandi's home and projects -- she is wonderful and I'll think you'll agree. ;) Oh, and check out her gorgeous Instagram feed too! It's one of my favorites!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend my friends! Our temps have been near 90 all week, which is a struggle for this girl. I'm determined to enjoy one more weekend of summer and then will be celebrating the cooler temps next week with some sweatshirts and hot chocolate. Bring it!

Post a Comment

 
Top